- 2 cans full fat coconut milk OR 2 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup/honey or to taste
- 1 cup white chia seeds
- 1/2 cup cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high speed for 2 minutes or until pudding is desired thickness. You may need to scrape down the sides of your blender once or twice to make sure all ingredients are well blended into the pudding. Taste for sweetness and add extra maple syrup/honey if desired.
- Portion out into 6 small containers. Either enjoy immediately (it will be slightly warm from the blending process) or chill in the fridge until you are ready to enjoy it (and you will!)
- Will last in fridge 5-6 days