CrossFit Tucker – CrossFit
(0:00 – 3:00)
– Strength: Build to a max over the course of 8-10 sets. Shoot for 80% of your current max if you have one. We will be using this number for percentage work for the next 3-weeks.
– GPP: Today’s work should be a maximal effort with both sled pushes and carries heavy. You should be recovered enough between efforts to repeat the same output.
(3:00 – 15:00)
3 Rounds of:
10 Walking Lunges
10 X-Band Walks Left
10 X-Band Walks Right
10 Banded Goodmornings
Rest as needed.
Spend 5 Minutes reviewing Banded Deadlift, going over how to set-up, the significance of using accommodating resistance (see notes), and practicing.
Banded Conventional Deadlift (1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1)
1RM. Rest 2-3:00.
– Drape band over the bar
– 400+# DL use your second heaviest band
– 300+# DL use a next heaviest band
– Less 300# DL use lighter band than 300+#
– Beginner: 5 x 5, no band. Reset on each rep working on perfect technique. Add weight only if form permits. Rest 2:00
Deadlift (For Reference only)
Metcon (No Measure)
(35:00 – 55:00)
5 Rounds of:
Heavy Sledpush x 50 yards
Heavy Farmer Carry x 50 yards
5 Rounds with a partner:
15 Band Resisted Russian Swings
50 Yard Farmer Carry, AHAP.
*Work is NOT split. This done with a partner to have built-in rest and save equipment. This workout is NOT for time.
(55:00 – 60:00)
Deadbug + Reverse Crunch: 3 x 12. Rest 60s.
– focus on big inhale + exhale when leg extends