CrossFit Tucker – CrossFit
(0:00 – 3:00)
– Strength: Today is week 1 of Jerk percentage work. This is intended to be technique driven where all sets should be done with near-perfect execution. Loading should be light to moderate.
– Metcon: Today’s workout is not for time as you’ll need rest between sets to ensure you do not hit failure. The goal is to add weight to bench press each round so make sure you’re working with spotters as the last few sets should be difficult.
(3:00 – 15:00)
Double Under Tabata
8 x 20-sec work, 10-sec rest
– 10 x Thoracic Opener ea.
– 10 Mini-band around the world each
– 10 Banded pull-aparts behind the neck
5 min to review Jerk Technique
Split Jerk (EMOM 10)
Minutes 0:00-5:00: 2 Jerks @70%
Minutes 6:00-10:00: 2 Jerks @75%
Not for time:
Close Grip Bench Press (Add weight each round)
*5x Double Unders ie. 50-40-30-20-10
*Score = heaviest weight in the Bench Press
Rx+:(Bar Muscle-ups in place of Chin-ups) (GHD Sit-ups in place of T2B) (10x Double Unders)
L2: (Ring Rows w. a 2 count pause on each rep) (Knee Lifts) (40s of DU Attempts each set)
L1: (Ring Rows, no pause) (Reverse Crunches) (Single Unders)
20:00 Cap on this work
– Pull-ups = Ring Pull-ups
– Close Grip Bench Press = Ring Dips
(55:00 – 60:00)
5 Minutes of “Recovery” work in the form of either P. Breathing, Foam Rolling, OR easy Bike/Row.