CrossFit Tucker – CrossFit
(0:00 – 3:00)
– Skill: You have your choice today of two movements that need work. With this work the focus is refining movement patterns so at no point should you be grinding out work.
– GOAT WOD: We’ll then perform a 20-minute EMOM in which you’ll alternate between both of your GOATs. Again, movement efficiency takes precedence.
(3:00 – 15:00)
Coaches Choice of a fun game. Get creative! There are a number of different games you can choose from but the objective is to get people moving and laughing. This should take the entire 10 minutes.
15:00 – 25:00)
Skill Work Set-up + Review Options:
Light Oly Work
Gymnastics Static Holds
Cyclical Work ie. row, run, bike
Body Composition Work
*Spend 5 Minutes setting up and helping your athletes decide what to work on.
Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)
ODD MINUTES: GOAT #1 x 30-40s of Work
EVEN MINUTES: GOAT #2 x 30-40s of Work
*Score = Are you close to hitting your 60-day goal? (Goal that was the score for this workout on 10/31)
(50:00 – 60:00)
1) Glute Bridge: 4 x 20s work/20s rest. Max reps.
2) Banded Hammer Curls: 4 x 20s work/20s rest. Max reps.
3) X-Band Walk: 4 x 20s work/20s rest. Max Steps alternating directions.