We hate to say goodbye 😢, but lets send Coach Christina off with a WOD and celebration to remember! There will be a FAREWELL partner WOD on Saturday, February 16th at 9am (with a potluck brunch to follow). Come wish her well and say goodbye, before she makes the move back home to Ohio.
Friends/Family are welcome. Bring a brunch dish or side to share. Partner WOD will be posted closer to the date. It will be a fun one!
CrossFit Tucker – CrossFit
(0:00 – 3:00)
– Strength: Today we’ll start a new cycle for the push press. All sets should be fast/aggressive.
– Metcon: Today’s workout is a spin-off of classic CF workout “Angie.” The volume of work is high so pace yourself accordingly so you do not hit failure. Effort should be around 75%.
(3:00 – 15:00)
AMRAP 6 of:
100 Ft. Shuttle Spring (down 50 back 50)
10 Air Squats
8 Hollow Rocks
6 Yoga Push-ups
4 Scorpions each side
Grab Barbells and complete on the coaches call.
– Strict Press x 3 (ribs down/abs tight)
– each rep on the coaches call
– Push Press x 3 (vertical dip + drive + strong finish)
– each rep on coaches call
Rest + Repeat Push Presses x 3 Reps
Set up in racks in groups 2-3 people.
Speed Push press against single band (3-3-3-3-3-3)
6 x 3 @55-60% of last Friday, every 60s.
– Beginner: 5 x 5, no band. Rest 90s.
– If you’re not using bands perform all sets at 75% of 1RM.
Push Press (3-3-3-3-3-3)
10 Abmat Sit-ups
10 Air Squats
L2: (6 Rounds) (Band Assisted Pull-ups) (Box Push-ups)
L1: (4-5 Rounds) (Ring Rows) (Box Push-ups)
(55:00 – 60:00)
1-Arm DB Rows: 5 x 8-10 each. Rest 60s.